- Parents make contact with the School Principal and receive information about the school, including a Policy Manual, application package, and School visit.
- Parents and students read Policy Manual thoroughly.
- The parents and students have an interview with the Principal to discuss the Policy Manual, School and student expectatiosn, and to get to know each other.
- Application is submitted accompanied by registration fees.
- Students are accepted and proper forms are signed for records release from previous school, including a transcript, the medical records, and an attendance report.
- Both parents must attend a Parent Orientation session with other new parents and the School staff – this is usually a two-hour evening meeting.
- A starting date is established for the new student.