About Becker Christian Center
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The inspiration of the Bible by God, equally in all parts and without error, in its original languages.
- One eternally existent Triune God: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who created man in His image by a direct and immediate act.
- The fall of man, need for regeneration by the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone, the necessity of repentance and personal acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, and the resurrection of all to eternal life or eternal damnation.
- The spiritual relationship of all believers in Jesus Christ, living a life of righteous works, separated from the world, witnessing of His saving grace through the indwelling, baptizing, and empowering of the Holy Spirit.
- The universal efficacy of the shed blood of Christ as the sole means for justification and salvation of all who believe.
Conclusion: To implement the above truths into every area of outreach and ministry.
Goals of Becker Christian Center
- To guide each individual to put his full faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and to love him with all his heart, soul, mind, and strength.
- To build Christ’s character in individuals, in marriages and in families so that we will be above reproach and an advertisement for the Christian faith.
- To teach every man how to delight in and meet the needs of his wife with the same sort of love that Christ gave to the Church when He sacrificed Himself for her.
- To teach every wife how to love her husband and children. how to be discreet, pure in mind how to manage her own home, and how to adapt to her own husband so that the Christian faith cannot be spoken against by those who know them.
- To turn the heart of every father toward his sons and daughters in order to teach them Scriptural principles on how to be successful persons, partners and parents.
- To demonstrate our love to the Lord and our loyalty to each other by giving only a good report of each other and if necessary, to follow Matthew 18 in the spirit of restoring rather than exposing.
- To explain and apply God’s principles of finance in the Church and in each family so that God can provide specific direction and illustrate His supernatural power.
Malachi 3:10; Luke 16:11-12
- To motivate women to a life of godliness and faithfulness by providing meaningful ministries and financial assistance for them when they are older and without husband or relatives to support them.
1 Timothy 5
- To help each Christian discover his/her spiritual gift and to assist them to exercise that gift in expressing God’s love to the members of the body of Christ.
1 Corinthians 12; Romans 12; Ephesians 4
- To train each Christian to edify one another and make the church strong by sharing with each other what God is doing in each life.
- To provide varied avenues for personal opportunity to serve Jesus Christ in missions.
Mathew 28: 19-20
- To reach every individual and family in this area and beyond with the Gospel message of salvation in Jesus Christ.
Mathew 28: 18-20
If these are your goals or if you would like them to be, we invite you to come worship and work with us.
“And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart” – Jeremiah 29:13